Squad CompositionJanuary 2015 DocNupe7Klub
When running as a single squad aim for:
4) Medics 3) Engineers 4) Combat Class 1) Infiltrator
Combat Class players will normally be Heavy Assault, but may switch to Light Assault / MAX should the situation require.
If a full squad is not available the following rules apply:
– Medics are the lifeblood of the squad and directly impact our survivability and success in operations. In very small squads (6 or less) then 2 medics will suffice
Despite only requiring one Intil’ this is a very important role required primarily for recon and intelligence gathering and should be in the squad loadout whenever possible.
Although they get the short end of the stick in terms of priority Combat classes are very important for adding lethality to the squad aswell as providing an anti-MAX / vehicle option. So while they are not vital for the squads survival, they are vital for the squad to be combat effective.
Communications DisciplineJanuarty 2015 DocNupe7Klub
When operating within a RITE squad there are three communication states: Open, Combat and Closed Comms.
- Talk about what you want (within reason)
- Used when at the warpgate or when travelling through safe territory and ends as soon as a contact is reported or we drop at destination
- Limit communication to vital talk only such as enemy reports, calls for a medic / ammo etc
- Active during any combat or environment where enemy contacts are likely
- Text chat may still be used for non vital comms
- Can be called by the Squad Leader or Outfit Officer at any time by asking for “Closed Comms” or “Clear Comms”
- It means Shut Up right now, no exceptions
- It is only used when receiving important information from a Command Channel and will normally only be in effect for a very short time
- Will be ended verbally by whoever asked for closed comms
- Text chat may still be used for other communication.
Please keep your contact reports brief and only include vital information. Information which is useful in a contact report can include:
- Composition (infantry, MAXes, air (and what type), armour etc)
- Outfit tag (only if in sufficient numbers to warrant a report)